We accept returns only from online purchases made at LabyrinthMadeGoods.com or LabyrinthMadeGoods.org.
If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you choose to return your product(s):
- Please contact us at email@example.com as soon as possible and no later than 14 days after receiving your order.
- Please return your item unused and in the condition you received it, including the original product packaging.
- Please return the item within 30 days of receiving it.
- Please pay for the return shipping cost.
- We cannot accept returns of items listed as “final sale.”
- We are unable to refund original shipping charges.
Once the return is received, we will process your return as soon as possible. We’ll notify you that your return has been processed and a refund issued. You’ll see the refund on your original method of payment.
We don’t currently have the capacity to process exchanges, so once you have placed an order and received the items you purchased, we cannot accept exchanges.
Broken on Arrival
In the unlikely event that your order arrives damaged or broken, our carriers & shippers require photo documentation for reimbursement & quality control. Snap a photo and e-mail the image to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, order number, and a brief message within 7 days of receiving your order.
If you would like a replacement of the damaged item, we will process your request, notify you, and ship your replacement within a few days.
If you would like a refund, we will have to follow all USPS guidelines which they have recently updated. During the USPS claims process, you will need to:
- keep all damaged items
- keep a copy of your invoice
- keep the shipping box
- and keep all shipping materials (cardboard inserts, packing paper, etc.)